Topdrill is a leading drilling services company based in Kalgoorlie-Boulder. We specialise in Reverse Circulation (RC) and Diamond Drilling (DD) around WA. Topdrill, as a business, is defined by the desire to be industry leaders in the areas of innovation, safety, diversity and productivity. We are driven to meet the varied needs of our clients and to provide rewarding and sustainable employment to our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fit outs on new assets
- Rewiring of assets
- Fault Finding of Drill Rig and Support Equipment
- Ensure equipment is maintained safely and efficiently to minimise cost and increase productivity.
- Undertake necessary risk and pre-task assessments.
- Technical guidance & field service support to operations personnel.
- Effective management of documentation and reporting as per client and company requirements.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Experience diagnosing, servicing and repairing Mining Equipment.
- Trade Qualified as an Auto Electrician
- Highly skilled in diagnostics and fault finding, including use of computer diagnostic equipment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate with people at all levels effectively, including Apprentice.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely.
- Good time management and work prioritisation skills.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Remuneration (Market Leading)
- Family Friendly Rosters
- Novated Leases Available
- Remote area salary packaging benefits available
- Structured personal Training & Development Plans
- Fully equipped work vehicle
Your proactive attitude to safety and highly driven work ethic will ensure you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
The successful candidates will be required to complete a full pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol screen. A current National Police Clearance plus Trade Certificates and relevant licenses will be required at the time of your interview.
To apply please send your up to date resume and any relevant tickets and licences to email@example.com or click apply.
Screening will commence immediately