Topdrill, as a business, is defined by the desire to be industry leaders in the areas of innovation, safety, diversity and productivity. We are driven to meet the varied needs of our clients and to provide rewarding and sustainable employment to our team.
Topdrill currently has a fleet of 25 rigs and over 300 employees. Our rigs are all late model and utilise industry leading, hands free rod handling systems.
For the right candidate, Topdrill offers:
- Secure long-term contracts in WA
- Permanent employment contracts on a 4:2, 2:2 or 2:1 roster
- Competitive rates of pay with high KPI bonus daily rates
- Ongoing Career Progression and Training Development
- Novated Leasing for vehicles available and retention bonus!
- Referral Incentives
Prerequisites are preferable:
- Current HR Driver's Licence
- II, III and IV Drilling Certificates (desirable)
- Current First Aid, Work at Heights, Forklift Licence, Vehicle Loading Crane and Dogging Ticket (desirable)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
- A good work ethic (essential)
- Ability to work within a team dynamic in a tough environment