Topdrill is a privately owned, leading drilling services company based in Kalgoorlie-Boulder. Our vision is to be the Top name in drilling and this is your chance to be part of our growing team! We specialise in Reverse Circulation (RC) and Diamond Drilling (DD).
Due to ongoing expansions throughout Western Australia, we are looking for Experienced Supervisors to join our operation, either Kalgoorlie or Perth FIFO.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Co-ordinating all day to day drilling activities across several sites in the Goldfields, whilst actively training and developing our field operations personnel through positive leadership.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the setting and maintaining of clear expectations that reflect our Topdrill Way. You will ensure that all field personnel deliver exceptional results to our valued clients using best drilling practice, Topdrill safety management systems and Topdrill compliance platforms.
- Participating as a key member of our existing leadership team and you will need to be proactive in effecting change, developing solutions and delivering on these.
- The successful applicant will be able to provide a management style that encourages personnel to achieve their training goals in a safe and productive manner and have an empathy to deal with confidential personal situations as they arise.
- You will be willing to live by and promote our TOP values – Teamwork, Ownership, Performance and encourage the identification of these through our team Values program.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills & attributes:
- Previous supervisory experience in the drilling industry or a high level of performance in Drilling Operations
- Minimum 5 years drilling experience (RC and Diamond)
- Up to date with modern drilling techniques
- Certificate IV Drilling
- Strong leadership attributes
- Strong focus on safety and industry safety innovations
- Highly effective communication skills
- Competent with computers and App based technology
- An ability to travel if and when required
We offer the successful applicant:
- An extremely competitive remuneration package with KPI bonus structure
- Remote area salary packaging benefit available
- Roster to be negotiated
- Relocation considered
- Modern new fleet of drill rigs and support equipment
- Strong projected workflow across the company