Topdrill is a leading drilling services company based in Kalgoorlie-Boulder but operating across Western Australia. We specialise in Reverse Circulation (RC) and Diamond Drilling (DD).
We require Drillers Offsiders to join our operation immediately.
This is your chance to get a start in mining and provides the opportunity to build a career with great financial rewards and training opportunities.
The roles and responsibilities of a Drillers Offsider include but are not limited to:
- Acting on instructions from the driller
- Pulling rods: loading and unloading drill rods out of the feed mechanism in the drill rig
- Cleaning and loading of Diamond Core or moving samples weighing up to 15kg
- Performing pre-starts on all equipment using our app based platform
- Enjoy working outdoors in a physically active role
- Ideally have previous labouring, trades, construction or farming experience
- Hold as a minimum current C class manual licence (HR preferred)
- Be able to provide a clear NPC, pass a pre-employment medical and regular drug & alcohol tests
- A good work ethic (essential)
- Ability to work within a fast paced, dynamic team environment
- Be willing and able to obtain working at heights and First Aid certification
- Have full working rights
- We offer 2:1 or 4:2 rosters currently
- Positions are offered either from Perth FIFO to various sites in WA or residential Kalgoorlie-Boulder locals
- All rosters are negotiable to suit your current lifestyle and/ or work-life balance
- Roles require you work on remote mine sites across WA and numerous mine sites from the base of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
- Candidates need to understand the nature of the work is physical and be prepared to work in hot, dusty and humid conditions