Topdrill is a leading drilling services company based in Kalgoorlie-Boulder. We specialise in Reverse Circulation (RC) and Diamond Drilling (DD) offering FIFO from Perth to sites around WA.
Due to ongoing expansions and growth, we require Drillers Offsiders (Reverse Circulation & Diamond Drilling) to join our operation immediately.
The roles and responsibilities of a Drillers Offsider include but are not limited to:
- Accepting and acting on instructions from the driller in a safe and timely manner
- Pulling rods: loading and unloading drill rods out of the feed mechanism in the drill rig
- Attending pre-shift meetings and actively participating
- Performing pre-starts on all equipment using our app based platform
- Cleaning and loading of Diamond Core
For the right candidate, Topdrill offers:
- Secure long-term contracts in WA
- Permanent employment contracts on a 4:2, 2:2 or 2:1 roster
- Competitive rates of pay with KPI bonus daily rates
- Ongoing Career Progression and Training Development opportunities such as Certificate 2 and 3 in Drilling
- Novated Leasing for vehicles available and retention bonus!
- Referral Incentives
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills & attributes:
- Current HR Driver's Licence
- Have a valid First Aid Certificate, Forklift Licence, Working at Heights, Vehicle Loading Crane and Dogging Ticket (desirable)
- Be able to provide a clear National Police Clearance and pass a pre-employment medical
- A good work ethic (essential)
- Ability to work within a fast paced, dynamic team environment